Victor Valley 4 Wheelers
May 20, 2019, 03:41:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO THE VICTOR VALLEY 4 WHEELERS' FORUM!            Victor Valley 4 Wheelers meet to conduct club business at Victorville Motors upstairs the first Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM. Members and those interested in joining the club are encouraged to attend.

Victor Valley 4 Wheelers meet to socialize at Pasco’s Pizza in Hesperia for Meet and Greet Night the third Tuesday of each month from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM. Members and those interested in joining the club are encouraged to attend. Come join us for pizza!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: February picnic run  (Read 261 times)
edsredx
VV4W Club Member

« on: February 11, 2019, 11:22:59 AM »

I want to thank rice burner for putting on a great run we had a great showing Met new people had a great time

BIG Wheel Eddy
Jeepin Klean

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 01:27:46 PM »

It was a fantastic run! I was truly amazed by the turnout and was really glad to meet new folks. The weather was as good as could be expected for early February and the trail was fun. It was especially fun for the Fearless Five that went back up that hill! Sorry that Ruth got up a little late for the pic, but that just means that you get one (almost) to yourself. Great job by Cliff, running the show with such a big group. Also, great job by the group for keeping it rolling. And BIG kudos to Randy for spotting everyone down (and up) that hill.

JASON
Mojave Dirtball
VV4W Member
VV4W Club Member

Never the Last Trail!

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 02:00:29 PM »

Sorry I missed this run.  I did help Cliff pre-run the trail on Saturday and enjoyed the views.

Never the last trail.
ROXRHRD
VV4W Club Member

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 05:11:48 PM »

It was good to see a good turn out with old and new faces. Thanks to Opel and Danny for showing us up in Opel little tow hitch dragging Suzuki commuter 4x4. It wasn't Hammer trails so some of us needed to find the challenges in what we had to work with. Had fun an wish I had more free time to wheel. Thanks Cliff and all who attended.

Al & Karen B.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: