Victor Valley 4 Wheelers
May 19, 2019, 01:36:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO THE VICTOR VALLEY 4 WHEELERS' FORUM!            Victor Valley 4 Wheelers meet to conduct club business at Victorville Motors upstairs the first Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM. Members and those interested in joining the club are encouraged to attend.

Victor Valley 4 Wheelers meet to socialize at Pasco’s Pizza in Hesperia for Meet and Greet Night the third Tuesday of each month from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM. Members and those interested in joining the club are encouraged to attend. Come join us for pizza!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Last, last, last minute Run to Calico March 9th.  (Read 150 times)
Mojave Dirtball
VV4W Member
VV4W Club Member

Never the Last Trail!

« on: March 09, 2019, 07:35:55 PM »

Thanks to Cliff for joining me on this run.  There were only two of us but we enjoyed great weather, uncrowded trails and a lot of great wheelin' out in Calico.

Never the last trail.
Jeepin Klean

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 12:58:45 PM »

Man, looks like you guys had fun! Wish I could have made it, but I had maintenance to do (on the Jeep and around the house.) Maybe next time.

JASON
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: