Victor Valley 4 Wheelers
May 20, 2019, 03:38:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO THE VICTOR VALLEY 4 WHEELERS' FORUM!            Victor Valley 4 Wheelers meet to conduct club business at Victorville Motors upstairs the first Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM. Members and those interested in joining the club are encouraged to attend.

Victor Valley 4 Wheelers meet to socialize at Pasco’s Pizza in Hesperia for Meet and Greet Night the third Tuesday of each month from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM. Members and those interested in joining the club are encouraged to attend. Come join us for pizza!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sunday march 17 run to miner's cabin near hammer trails  (Read 225 times)
randyvw
VV4W Club Member

« on: March 11, 2019, 05:28:38 PM »

easy run, my buddy with a stock x-terra has been there recently. great views, lots of different-colored rocks, and a miner's cabin made from an old culvert. we plan to walk to the top of the trail during our lunch break out there. should be back by 5. got a couple newbies should be taggin' along. meet at 8am for breakfast, or 845 leaving if not eating with us. 247 cafe at corner of 247 and barstow rd.

Lead, follow, or get the h*ll out'a the way.....and remember what mark twain said "if you don't read the internet you're uninformed....if you DO read the internet, you're misinformed."
randy w.
ROXRHRD
VV4W Club Member

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 09:05:26 PM »

Sounds fun but can't make it

Al & Karen B.
Mojave Dirtball
VV4W Member
VV4W Club Member

Never the Last Trail!

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 07:28:01 AM »

I have another commitment so will not be able to make it.

Never the last trail.
edsredx
VV4W Club Member

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 10:06:07 AM »

ill be packing up to head home from calico sorry

BIG Wheel Eddy
Kurts TJ
VV4W Club Member

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 08:10:55 AM »

Cant make this one, need to spend time with my honey to keep the peace Shocked

No bad days...let's go wheelin'

Kurt & Rebecca
randyvw
VV4W Club Member

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2019, 11:20:32 AM »

6 rigs showed up, and it went as advertised. also dug up some virgin quartz, thinkin' i mite strike gold.....but no. i DID make it to the top of the winch trail, which was a great accomplishment, but those blisters on the bottoms of my feet are damn painful! chuck showed off his abilities several times, and wowed the group. we hope to see jennifer joining the club soon....along with one or two of the others.

Lead, follow, or get the h*ll out'a the way.....and remember what mark twain said "if you don't read the internet you're uninformed....if you DO read the internet, you're misinformed."
randy w.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: