Victor Valley 4 Wheelers
April 23, 2019, 01:05:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO THE VICTOR VALLEY 4 WHEELERS' FORUM!            Victor Valley 4 Wheelers meet to conduct club business at Victorville Motors upstairs the first Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM. Members and those interested in joining the club are encouraged to attend.

Victor Valley 4 Wheelers meet to socialize at Pascoís Pizza in Hesperia for Meet and Greet Night the third Tuesday of each month from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM. Members and those interested in joining the club are encouraged to attend. Come join us for pizza!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Mojave Road Run!  (Read 70 times)
dzimmer
Officer

« on: April 15, 2019, 09:28:52 AM »

Wow!
Tired, sunburned, and with one dirty, dusty, and rattled Jeep--but what a great trip!
We enjoyed stopping at the usual points of interest along the way.  The road had quite a few other travelers on it.
The flowers to the east were in bloom, and the weather was good on Friday with scattered raindrops.  The weather on Saturday and Sunday was perfect.  No one broke down, no one got hurt, and there was good food, conversation, and picture-taking each day.
Chuck, Randy, Ed, Kurt, Jon, Owen (Jon's son), Don, and Ruth (she came out the last night to join us for the Sunday drive) enjoyed the weekend on the historic trail.

Don & Ann Zimmer
Mojave Dirtball
VV4W Member
VV4W Club Member

Never the Last Trail!

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 10:52:11 AM »

Sounds like a great trip. I was disappointed I could not join you.

Never the last trail.
Jeepin Klean

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 11:48:55 AM »

Pictures, or it didnít happen! Cheesy An epic adventure that I am truly sorry to have missed out on. Sad  Hopefully the next time Iíll be able to make it. Glad everything went well and everyone had a great time.

JASON
JCosmos
VV4W Club Member

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 07:04:30 AM »

Here are some of the pics I took from the trip. A big thanks to Chuck for passing down his knowledge of the Mojave Desert to the rest of us. I think one of the rocks with petroglyphs on it is the Mojave Indians telling the story of when they first met Chuck. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6eJRJf4RmVpLzGrF6

JON & TRACY
Kurts TJ
VV4W Club Member

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 06:25:54 AM »

Hey Jon, totally cool pictures, many thanks for everyone to have made it a great trip and a special mention to Chuck and Randy.

No bad days...let's go wheelin'

Kurt & Rebecca
edsredx
VV4W Club Member

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 12:59:31 PM »

Had a great time went threw 3 totally different ecosystems

BIG Wheel Eddy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: