Victor Valley 4 Wheelers
July 20, 2019, 03:09:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WELCOME TO THE VICTOR VALLEY 4 WHEELERS' FORUM!            Victor Valley 4 Wheelers meet to conduct club business at Victorville Motors upstairs the first Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM. Members and those interested in joining the club are encouraged to attend.

Victor Valley 4 Wheelers meet to socialize at Nick’s Pizza in Apple Valley for Meet and Greet Night (trial visit in June) the third Tuesday of each month from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM. Members and those interested in joining the club are encouraged to attend. Come join us for pizza!

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 High Desert Round-Up May 24-27  (Read 748 times)
randyvw
VV4W Club Member

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2019, 07:17:26 AM »

i like the potluck idea, but no opinion on which night..... i can contribute a bag of potato chips.....

Lead, follow, or get the h*ll out'a the way.....and remember what mark twain said "if you don't read the internet you're uninformed....if you DO read the internet, you're misinformed."
randy w.
TJ Matt

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2019, 08:18:17 PM »

Well, then I will definitely sign up for the Calico run on Sunday!
Calico for Sunday it is, now the question is the Saturday run. I guess we will just have to get out there and see what is what at registration. Either way I will be out on Friday afternoon.

JUST ANOTHER JEEPER

Kurts TJ
VV4W Club Member

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2019, 04:54:43 PM »

i like the potluck idea, but no opinion on which night..... i can contribute a bag of potato chips.....
Hey Randy, make sure the chips are Lay's original, that are the only once we like Tongue

No bad days...let's go wheelin'

Kurt & Rebecca
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: