Author Topic: 4WheelParts Hot Summer Sale  (Read 272 times)

Offline Old YJ

• President
4WheelParts Hot Summer Sale
« on: May 29, 2019, 03:21:46 PM »
This Saturday June 1st at 4 Wheel Parts, they will be having their parking lot sale. Brian from West Covina has invited Victor Valley 4 Wheelers to attend. He has also expressed interest in our Fun In The Desert event in October. Brian Cole use to work at the Riverside store and some of you may know him. If you are interested in driving down and attending this sales event, post up. They will have free food and beverages, games to play and a bounce house for the kids. This could be another event like Vicious Off Road (we could set up a table and pass out info.)
Tom Witt, President VV4W

Offline Kurts TJ

• VV4W Club Member
Re: 4WheelParts Hot Summer Sale
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 04:03:15 PM »
Sorry, I can not make this one due to putting one of our friends to rest in Westminster.
No bad days...let's go wheelin'

Kurt & Rebecca

Offline Mojave Dirtball

• VV4W Member
  • VV4W Club Member
  • Never the Last Trail!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 05:23:34 PM »
So what are the hours for this event in West Covina?  It is a bit short notice and I have other commitments that day but might be able to arrange a few hours.

Is the Riverside store holding the same event?  That would certainly be a shorter drive.
Never the last trail.

Offline Old YJ

• President
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 11:41:17 PM »
I do believe this sale is happening at all stores. It is the pre sale to Jeep and Truck Fest next weekend in Ontario. The hours are like 9am to 4pm with a set up as early as 7am. I know it is short notice as I only found out about it on Wednesday. The Covina store saw most of my business a few years ago. Brian who is the new Assistant Manager was out at HDR and we got to talking. I mentioned to him I would be shopping for our events raffle prizes over the next few months. He seemed to be open to the idea of donating to our event in October.
Tom Witt, President VV4W

Offline Mojave Dirtball

• VV4W Member
  • VV4W Club Member
  • Never the Last Trail!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 07:40:42 AM »
Sorry but I canít make it to this event due to prior commitments.
Never the last trail.

Offline TJ Matt

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2019, 03:49:20 PM »
To far away for me.
JUST ANOTHER JEEPER