Author Topic: thanks  (Read 4751 times)

Offline edsredx

thanks
« on: January 09, 2020, 07:48:06 AM »
 I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for trusting me to be President. I really hope we all can work together and make this club grow .This club is been A part of my life since 06 ,and Iv seen a lot of ups and downs .Iv got some large shoes to fill Tom was doing A great job and I hope I can do the same thanks again Family        ED A
Ed A

Offline Mojave Dirtball

• VV4W Member
  • VV4W Club Member
  • Never the Last Trail!
Re: thanks
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 07:53:52 AM »
Ed, you have everyone’s support. Thanks for stepping up to help the club.
Never the last trail.

Offline randyvw

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2020, 08:56:49 AM »
i'm confident we got the right guy for the job!!!! :)
Lead, follow, or get the h*ll out'a the way.....and remember what mark twain said "if you don't read the internet you're uninformed....if you DO read the internet, you're misinformed."
randy w.

Offline RWMWJK

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 05:08:21 AM »
Ed, look forward to working with you and all the members in supporting the cause and look for creative ways to grow the membership this year. A new year, new decade and an opportunity to re-energize everyone and attract new members! Your going to be awesome Ed and we’re here to support!
Rex and Mary

Offline dzimmer

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 10:46:25 AM »
We know you are committed to the club, and we will support you.
I've already heard some great ideas and seen some helpful actions from many members--and it's only mid-January!
Our mission is to always strive to get better--to be a stronger club--through a practical vision of improving as an organization, and having a successful 2020 Fun in the Desert event.
To do this, we need members to commit themselves to doing this by attending business and FITD meetings, Meet & Greet pizza night, and participating in trail runs and other events.
Don & Ann Zimmer